Terms & Conditions
The term Nudge or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, AMS Digital Publishing Limited, whose registered office is 172 Winsley Road, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire BA15 1NY. Our company registration number is 7779470. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All correspondence will be treated in the strictest confidence. Any complaint or query will be dealt with promptly as follows:
- we will acknowledge correspondence within 5 working days
- we will aim to resolve all issues within 2 weeks from initial date of communication.
- we will keep you fully informed during this process
Please note, the following Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, as required by the Which? Web Traders Code of Practice.
We display all prices for the books, delivery, and other services clearly on the website. If, by mistake, we have under-priced a product we are not liable to sell you the book at that price (provided we have not already informed you that the title is available).
Subject to errors, all the information and prices on this website are correct at time of order. If we need to change the cost of your order, we will contact you by email to confirm that you want to continue. You can, of course, cancel the order if you wish.
Deliveries are made via Royal Mail, TNT and Hermes.
Payment & Security
Unless by prior arrangement, no goods will be transferred until paid for in full.
We use PayPal to take your payment. PayPal is designed from the ground up to be a safer way to send money online. PayPal doesn’t expose or sell your financial information to merchants. You can pay with your debit or credit card through Paypal’s secure payment gateway. Note, becuase we use PayPal it means we do not store customer credit card details.
You can cancel your contract at any time up to seven working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail or write to us. If you cancel you must return the goods to us at your own expense. This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
We guarantee your satisfaction and will replace or refund any item that does not meet your expectation or is damaged, within 30 days from receipt of goods. We would ask, however, that should you receive damaged goods you contact us, using details in our Contact Nudge page, within 24 hours of receipt of goods in order that we can deal with the problem efficiently and effectively with our carrier. We will completely refund the full price of your order and delivery charge if you are not satisfied with the goods you received.
We reserve the right not to sell to trade customers for re-sale purposes.
There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually inform you that the goods are available. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment that we inform you that the goods are available (and not before), a contract will be made between you and us.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Wales or Scotland.
If any of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.